Sunday, April 2, 2017

Film Part 2

     Finally, Gaby, Isa, Carlos, Gabe, and I met up to film our last section of our film opening! At around 8:30 we went to town center with my camera equipment and began the process. To start off, I asked Carlos to run around the buildings to speed up his heart rate this would help give the "tired" emotion to his character. I specifically wanted to start off the opening with Carlos hiding behind a wall and breathing loudly. This conveys and intrigues the audience making them wonder why and who he was running from. This brings me back to the storyboards I created in class with my group. During our takes, I noticed one major difficulty—light. This took on a major role during our process because it was scattered in random places and it was something out of my control. 


     For example, in some clips I took I realized there could have been either more light or less light. 


  In this clip, the lighting is just right. As you can see, the flashlight attracts the viewer to the character as well as the low lighting at the end of the stairs. But, in other clips that we decided to leave out, you couldn't make out the Carlos's body. 




Here it's difficult to make out what is being depicted. Hopefully the editing goes by smoothly. 





No comments:

Post a Comment